Miguel's Practice Writing Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Miguel Marfori: The Fix Up - 10th Entry

I'm going to look at myself and assess my positive and negative traits. It's a requirement for English. Although I'm going to keep it simple and short because I don't want people knocking on my door asking me if I'm really like this or like that. I want to keep myself small even in the cyber world. Here goes.

My positive traits are: I'm an ambivert, which means I'm part introvert and part extrovert. I can spend time with friends, and spend time with myself. I can read books and I can play arcade with my friends. I'm kind, generous, sweet, assertive, positive, confident, happy-go-lucky, helpful, open-minded and supportive. 
My negative traits, on the other hand, are: I can be very noisy sometimes. I laugh crazily. I sometimes joke too much. I sometimes make fun of people without being aware I'm hurting them. I'm clumsy and forgetful sometimes. I make mistakes. I sometimes procrastinate. I sometimes don't control my emotions when I get very angry or get very sad. I focus on one task for so long that when someone disturbs me, I get angry. I'm not so good at multitasking certain things. 

These are the traits I have as of now. But do I have intentions in fixing myself up? Of course. I am fully aware of them and I do my best to improve myself every single day, because it is my daily resolution. 


No comments:

Post a Comment